Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Continuation...

He then, gave me a coin and said: " This coin has its worth but the word can guide you if you want to, and in that case, it will take you to the greatest of success. I read the word and the word said: "Prevention."
I did not understand it at the beginning but after some reflection, I realized that I had been acting without taking into account the changes that might happen; that was what I learned, and that was the reason that I did not leave in the first moment but stayed observing the beach, and very soon the sea was getting tough, out of control, I then got prepared, put the strongest ropes, took the rescue equipment and that is why we are here now.
If there is somebody to thank for, is not me, but the one who taught me and showed me, that great treasure. And luckily another thing happened, I asked that captain: What will I get with that word? And he answered: " If you cultivate prevention you will achieve what is impossible for most people."


click the link of "older posts" shown below to read other Motivational Writings

No comments: