Tuesday, August 14, 2007

DANCING WITH THE NATURE


Man, usually, does not understand the language of Nature. He thinks that the earth is mute. But, doesn't the river sing, the waves roar, the wind whispers at dusk and the trees seem to dance with cadence and sensual rhythm? And in the top of the mountains, the echo of the voices of time are heard ?
There are many languages, many sounds. To be able to understand the voice of silence, we have to be able to listen not only to the human voice. There is great wisdom on the things that we don't interpret the first time. Hundreds of thousands of years separate and unite. The earth is the base.
The sky is my breath. The horizon is my tomorrow. Nature is my present. I must learn to listen, to understand beyond my senses. And then, to appreciate the dust of the path, of the stars, because from there, we come from. And it is there, where we go.
Mystic Healing Art

No comments: