Monday, September 17, 2007

THE TREASURE GAINED AND THE TREASURE LOST( V )



And he sank losing consciousness and control . Then , it seemed that a door of silence was opened and the anguish became calm . It was the death that was coming to embrace him and to steal the kiss of the existence that once life gave him . But , oh mystery of mystery , when the death was almost touching , taking him , without realizing , he stayed as contained , as returning to the womb of an affectionate mother .

In a moment he was reborn , not of a womb but of a few nets , from the boat of his brother . The brother who when arriving to the port , learned that the other brother had not returned . Then he disembarked a small part of the fish and returned to the sea . And to accelerate he returned the fish to the sea and he came just on time to save the irresponsible , immature brother , who never wanted to listen .

It was dawn , when they returned to the beach and to the temple . And the brother who had known how to listen , said to the one who had been born again :
- I will never forget this day . I have had great treasures even yesterday , but I had to return them to the sea , but I do not repent . Today I have seen the breath of my father in mine . I could listen to him and I am returning to the port with a greatest treasure because I thought that you were lost and today I can embrace you . There are many free fish , some to eat and to rest . This is the treasure that our father left us . Today we are richer , not for what we took but for what we left and because we learned to listen .


And both brothers embraced.


........
Mystic Healing Art

No comments: