Saturday, April 21, 2007


Continuation...

And the child thought : "If I had even a small boat , then , maybe by traveling the sea I would find the path to heaven . I want to travel the high seas to become a sailor and to find in that blue the secret of heaven . Maybe this is only a dream, maybe I will not be able to come back . If heaven is as beautiful as they say , maybe that is why no one wants to come back, but I will try."
The days and nights passed ; the child became man but his dreams and illusions were still young as the first day; and the time came when he got a ship and he started traveling . "Where are you going ?" friends and family would ask . And his happy answer was :" I am going to find a secret, I promise to come back with something more valuable than a pearl from the sea. because I am going to bring a pearl from heaven; I am going to surrender to the horizon, to touch the doors of the infinite and then , I will know what is behind that blue, whether is happiness or fantasy.

continued by clicking the link of "older posts" found below

No comments: