Friday, April 20, 2007



Continued

What happens if I am traveling in a very luxurious ship, something like the Titanic, and it begins to sink. Where is all my Success? I understand that these are extreme situations, but I would like to show that those were Successful cases, but Success is something more personal.
I think that the meaning of Success is to have Peace and I consider Peace to be successful in plenitude, even more, when I want to, and I can, communicate this Peace to the other persons. Also, when I can make good , fervent, positive changes in my environment and it does not matter if they are small.
I consider the Success to be as follows: To help, to collaborate, to strengthen, to stimulate the good health of a child, his education, his food, the security of his environment. To stop the killing of animals. To bring a person to have faith, to have Love.

continued by clicking the link of "older posts" found below

No comments: