Friday, April 20, 2007


The Secrets of Success

It is very interesting to think about Success and we will probably have many models in our minds, by example, a big company, a lot of money, a lot of freedom, big achievements, professional recognition.
Success can change from person to person. We almost can compare Success to the level of ambition that we have achieved, which we control, which we positively know that is ours. But is this Success? I believe that means to be Successful , since I think that Success is something more special and deeper.
Let's suppose now, the following: I have a big company which is a big business with lots of sales. I buy very cheap and sell very expensively and I have become very rich. But what happens if there is a war? What happens to my investment? What happens if I am flying in my private plane and it begins to fall down?

continued by clicking the link of "older posts" found below

No comments: